Notice a huge difference in your puppies social skills, behaviour and skills with our highly successful puppy school!
Download our information brochure here
Fun, learning and socialising at Puppy Pre-School on Wednesday nights from 6pm - 7pm for 4 weeks
There are many benefits to teaching your puppy to be well behaved at an early age. Young puppies are quite able to learn obedience skills, toileting behaviour and social boundaries. All of these things help make your relationship with your dog more rewarding for the years to come. Our puppy school is for puppies aged 8 weeks - 16 weeks.
We provide a fun, informative and highly successful Puppy Pre-school program for all of the puppies that visit our clinic. With our progressive and positive learning techniques you will:
- Develop an understanding of normal puppy behaviour.
- Learn how to read your puppy's body language and respond appropriately.
- Nip bad habits in the bud - biting, chewing, toilet training and over excitement.
- Watch and learn with your puppy during socialisation and play
- Health and wellness advice including emergencies, poisons, insurance, worming and grooming
- Positive relationships to new people and dogs of all types (big and small, excited and quiet),
- Develop strong bonds between you and your puppy
The most important thing about Puppy Pre-school is 'start early'. Waiting too long can allow behaviour problems to establish which then require more intensive training to overcome.
So start today and call us about enrolling your puppy in our local Puppy Pre-school classes on 9206 1919!